Tickets to Jersey Reds home games are readily available to both visiting supporters and those based on the Island. The Early Bird Non-Member, 18yrs to 27yrs and U18 tickets are available to buy on our website. Please view here. T&Cs apply see below.
Early Bird Non-Member Tickets – £15.00
(Available 48 hours before a match)
Standard entry prices on the day of a match are as follows:
Jersey Reds Member – £12.00
Non-Member – £19.00
U18’s – £2 (ID will be requested on the gate)
Please note: Member tickets only available from the ticket office on the day of the match. Ticket office open at 12pm.
• By using this ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all arena/organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
• Ensure your ticket is purchased from the Jersey Reds website only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and maybe prosecuted.
• Tickets may not be resold for more than face value
• It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.
• Event partners reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of event partners terms & conditions.
• Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
• Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
• The event will take place ‘rain or shine’ unless otherwise indicated by event partners.
• Event partners reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.
• After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
• Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
• There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
ONLINE TICKETS ALLOWS ONE ENTRY ONLY. UNAUTHORISED RE-PRODUCTION OF TICKETS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION.
Whether you have been here with us for a long time or are new to Jersey Reds, the players and staff welcome you on board for the 2020/21 season and appreciate your continued support.
LOVE RUGBY? BE PART OF THE CLUB – NON-MEMBER SUPER SEASON TICKET £140
NON-MEMBER SUPER SEASON TICKET INCLUDES….
Please Note: Season Tickets do not include, Knock-out round cup games or the Siam Cup.
A truly memorable day out, our VIP match day experience is a fantastic way to entertain clients, reward staff or simply enjoy a day with family and friends.
Beginning two hours before kick-off the VIP experience gives you access to our Club House, with pitch views directly from the lounge and a unique terrace area to watch the game and also includes:
Prices from just £95 per person. Minimum booking of 10 to secure your own table.
The Jersey Reds clubhouse at Stade Santander International is one of the finest facilities on the Island for private event hire.
Newly-refurbished to a high standard, the main upstairs room at the clubhouse has space for up to 220 guests at a sit-down function, or a capacity of 440 people at a more casual ‘stand-up’ event.
Catering for functions is available to suit a range of styles and budget – all food is prepared in our adjoining kitchen and consistently earns excellent feedback from those who’ve organised and attended events.
Buffets are available from £8.50 per person, with options for three-course meals from £15 upwards. In every case, we will discuss requirements in detail beforehand before agreeing the most suitable package. There is also the option to have a barbecue outside on the balcony, or elsewhere in our grounds accompanied by a marquee.
The spacious and light main room at the clubhouse includes a large and full-stocked bar, while floor-to-ceiling sliding doors along the entire north side offer views across to the airport and west to St Ouen, as well as direct access to the balcony overlooking the Stade.
Parties are a speciality – we have a dancefloor and can recommend DJs for the occasion.
The clubhouse and adjoining pavilion are also suitable for smaller gatherings and corporate off-site functions, with appropriate catering and facilities available.
Previous events hosted by Jersey Reds have included annual dinners and awards events for other sporting organisations, birthday parties, corporate seminars, quiz nights, funeral wakes and conferences.
If you are interested in holding a private hire event at Jersey Reds, please contact Sean Dunne.