Jersey Reds are pleased to confirm that spectators will be able to attend this Saturday's scheduled home game (k-o 3pm) against Nottingham at Stade Santander International.
Following advice and support from officials from the Government of Jersey, it is confirmed that 1,000 tickets for the Greene King IPA Championship match will be made available via the ticket section of the club website.
Season ticket (ST) holders and members will have an exclusive 24-hour opportunity to buy tickets - these will be available at one ticket per member or ST holder from 4pm on Tuesday April 20th until 4pm on Wednesday April 21st. The website will not be available until it opens until 4pm on Tuesday. There will be no charge for ST holders, however they must register for a ticket to be able to attend. Tickets for members will cost £12.
An email is scheduled to be sent to members and season ticket holders on Tuesday outlining the procedure.
From 4.05pm on Wednesday April 21st, tickets will be available via the same website link to non-members at £19 each for adults. Tickets for under 18s are free, however all spectators, including children, must have an allocated ticket. Student tickets are available at £7 - once again tickets must be bought in advance, and ID will be required at the gate.
A range of Covid-19 protocols will be in place on match-day to minimise any risk to spectators, including:
- No tickets will be available on match-day - all tickets to be putchased in advance/ online
- The Stade Santander International will be entirely cashless, with card payments only
- There will be prominent signage and frequent public address announcements asking spectators to maintain a one-metre distance from those outside their household bubble
- Track-and-trace arrangements will be enforced, with all spectators required to provide contact details
- Anyone who is feeling unwell and believes they could have symptoms of Covid-19 must not to attend
- Masks must be worn in all indoor areas unless eating/ drinking
- The Clubhouse, changing rooms, Barclays Pavilion and the area between the clubhouse and the pitch, as well as the entire playing area, will be strictly off-limits and accessible by authorised personnel only
- As a result of goverment regulations, only a seated service for alcohol is permitted. No bars around the pitch will be open, but the Santander Marquee will be open for a seated/licensed bar service, with Cornish pasties also available. No booking is required, with access on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to welcoming supporters back to Stade Santander International. For those unable to attend, the match will be available to watch via the live streaming service that has operated for all Championship matches so far this season.
Pic: Sue Trower
17 Nov 2022
Old rivals both seek to stretch start-of-season winning run to 10 games