Match day programme goes digital
Over the last couple of seasons, the club has lead the way in making innovative changes that have enhanced the match-day experience as well as being environmentally responsible. We began by introducing the “smart” membership card which does not need to be replaced each season. Then we eliminated paper tickets and introduced on-line ticketing.
Our latest innovation is the introduction of our paperless match-day programme.
- the programme will go out to our members first, the day before a game
- it will then be released through all our social media channels. As this will reach some 20,000 followers the programme will engage significantly more supporters and followers than when we just had a couple of hundred paper copies distributed
- naturally, our sponsors will get significantly more exposure. They are thrilled with this development.
- late changes can be captured and updated, which couldn’t happen once a programme is printed
- it is environmentally the right way to go; and
- the club saves considerable costs and a tremendous amount of precious volunteer time too
We hope you will love the new programme.
please click on the link below...