After a very long wait, the Reds are back on home turf, taking on Nottingham Rugby at Stade Santander International today at 3pm.
Please be reminded that we have strict protocols in place for today’s game, see below.
- Ground Opens at 1pm, Parking is available on pitch 2, or use LibertyBus services 9, 15 or 22 to get to the ground
- No tickets will be available at the gate - tickets to be purchased online at https://www.jerseyreds.je/tickets/
- Members tickets - please login in to the 'Members Area' via the link to obtain your tickets https://www.jerseyreds.je/login/
- The Stade Santander International will be entirely cashless, with card payments only
- There will be prominent signage and frequent public address announcements asking spectators to maintain a one-metre distance from those outside their household bubble
- Track-and-trace arrangements will be enforced, with all spectators required to provide contact details
- Anyone who is feeling unwell and believes they could have symptoms of Covid-19 must not to attend
- Masks must be worn in all indoor areas unless eating/ drinking
- The Clubhouse, changing rooms, Barclays Pavilion and the area between the clubhouse and the pitch, as well as the entire playing area, will be strictly off-limits and accessible by authorised personnel only
- As a result of government regulations, only a seated service for alcohol is permitted. No bars around the pitch will be open, but the Santander Marquee will be open for a seated/licensed bar service, with Cornish pasties also available. No booking is required, with access on a first-come, first-served basis
- The match programme is available via THIS LINK
- The match can also be streamed live via the Championship website at a cost of £10