The Boys are Back!
The Reds are getting ready for the second of just three home games in this truncated Championship season - don't miss your chance to be at the game. Coventry will be the visitors to Stade Santander International, with the game kicking off at 3pm.
Tickets are now available and in all cases must be obtained in advance.
Members and Season Ticket Holders
Go to the ‘Member Area' login
There will be no charge for Season Ticket holders, however if you haven’t yet registered please follow THIS LINK and follow the instructions below. All members must register for a ticket to be able to attend. Tickets for members who are not ST holders will cost £12.
- Click the link, add your email then click Get New Password.
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to change your password.
- Click the link, a page to create a new password will appear, remove the automatically generated password and add your own click reset password.
- On the next page login with your email and new password, this will take you to your Member Area.
- Click Get Tickets, the Coventry game option will appear click Buy Tickets. Once on the ticket page your option will be at the bottom of the available tickets (Season Ticket). You can also purchase tickets for others at the same time if you wish. Tickets for under 18s can also be obtained via this route – these are free but must be booked in advance in the same way as other tickets.
- If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by close-of-business on Friday.
Again, tickets must be bought online in advance via THIS LINK. This includes tickets for under 18s, which are free-of-charge, and students, which are £7, with identification required in both cases. For adult non-members, tickets are priced at £19.
Once again, a range of Covid-19 protocols will be in place on match-day to minimise any risk to spectators, including:
- No tickets will be available on match-day - all tickets to be purchased in advance/ online
- The Stade Santander International will be entirely cashless, with card payments only
- There will be prominent signage and frequent public address announcements asking spectators to maintain a one-metre distance from those outside their household bubble
- Track-and-trace arrangements will be enforced, with all spectators required to provide contact details
- Anyone who is feeling unwell and believes they could have symptoms of Covid-19 must not to attend
- Masks must be worn in all indoor areas unless eating/ drinking
- The Clubhouse, changing rooms, Barclays Pavilion and the area between the clubhouse and the pitch, as well as the entire playing area, will be strictly off-limits and accessible by authorised personnel only
- As a result of government regulations, only a seated service for alcohol is permitted. The Santander Marquee will be open for a seated/licensed bar service, with Cornish pasties also available. No booking is required, with access on a first-come, first-served basis. There will also be an additional bar outlet available for snacks and soft drinks.
- Ticket-holders are encouraged to arrive early to avoid last-minute queues at the entrance. Queues are especially likely after 2.30pm
Please make sure you have Saturday May 29th in your diary for our final home game against Cornish Pirates – tickets will be on sale from May 17th
18 May 2023
DoR pays tribute to leaving players after title-winning season