Maternity cover required25/07/2016
Our Office Manager is due to have her second child in September (congratulations!), and this means that we are looking for part-time cover for a period of 14 weeks.
Are you that person, or do you know somebody else who could help out?
(THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. WC 17.08.16)
Start date - 1st September
End date - 8th December
Hours - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 9am - 4pm (18 hours / week)
Duties to include:
- Assist with loading invoices into QuickBooks (working alongside Finance manager)
- Filing invoices
- Assisting with customer queries both face to face and on the phone
- Shop sales
- Preparation of match-day floats
- Assisting Sean Dunne with table plans, menus, match day posters
- Ordering office stationery
- General ad-hoc administration as required
Skills required - Proficiency in MS Office (essential), and knowledge of QuickBooks would be an advantage
Hourly rate - Dependant on experience + 4% holiday pay. (5 Year's residency required)
If you are interested then please send a CV and / or any questions to Nicola Dando.
Closing date for applications has been extended to Wednesday 17th August 2016.