Rugby Strength & Conditioning06/03/2015
Jersey Rugby Football Club is looking for someone to assist the Strength & Conditioning department on a full-time basis from early June through to the end of August 2015.
This is a 12-week position and is unpaid. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to witness first hand what a demanding pre-season programme in professional rugby looks like. They will also be fully trained in the use of weight training and other performance measurements. In addition to this there will be opportunities for in-house CPD.
Requirements for applicants:
- Current undergraduate/postgraduate students in Sport Science related course.
- Basic knowledge of weight training.
- Basic knowledge of the energy systems involved in rugby.
- Must reside on the Island of Jersey.
- Must be willing to work hard as part of a team on a daily basis (Mon-Fri).
How to Apply:
Please email a CV (no more than 2 A4 pages) and covering letter (no more than 1 A4 page), explaining your suitability for the role, addressed to:
Jim Molony, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 23rd March at 17:00.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews to take place on Thursday 26th and Friday 27th March in Jersey.