U13-U18 Girls Contact
THE GIRLS SQUAD IS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY KLEINWORT HAMBROS
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
If you would like to register a child please follow this link to the Individual Player Membership - /minisjuniors/about/membership/individual-membership.aspx or see the membership page of this site for our Family Membership option.
Girls - Lead Coach
Julia Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org 07797 722211
Girls - Manager
Sadie Ruellan - email@example.com 07797 741132
Coaches: Lucy Hart, Adi le Tourneur
For membership enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Times : Sunday Mornings 10:30-12, Pitch 6 at the Jersey Rugby Club.
Did you know…
- More than 18,000 women and girls play rugby regularly in England
- England Women won the Rugby World Cup in 2014 after beating Canada 21-9 in Paris, France. The victory followed a record-breaking seventh consecutive 6 Nations crown in 2012 as well as the Grand Slam. They also became the first team ever in 6 Nations history not to concede a try
So what about you?
- Ready to tackle a new sport? Want to get fit? Bored with the gym?
- Played at university and need to find a club?
- Want to meet new people and play rugby for fun?
- Played mini rugby and now can't find a girls team?
- Want to play a sport at county level?