Following extensive consultation with supporters during the closing months of last season, the club remodelled the range of available membership options, and there are plans to further improve the whole system even more ahead of the 2017/18 season.
If you are still looking to pay your membership for the current season then please contact Kevin Gollop either by email or on 07797 723701.
New benefits that were incorporated as a result of the survey included:
The Application Process
· NEW! Fully on-line application with integrated payment mechanism
· NEW! Auto-renewal option built-in to make next and subsequent years a breeze to renew
· NEW! Staggered payment options introduced
· NEW! Photograph no longer required
· Early bird discount for renewals made before 31 July 2016
General Benefits of being a member of Jersey Reds
· Significant discounts on match-day admission: £20 match tickets available at £12 to adult members, and season tickets (£250 to non-members) available for £120 (or £110 with early bird)
· NEW! You will receive 2 vouchers to bring two non-members to a game at members entry rates at any time during the season
· NEW! Dedicated members' seating areas (available up to kick-off time)
· NEW! 10% discount at our partner's outlets Dunell's Premier Wines, Seymour restaurants and Mercury Distribution
· NEW! Discount opportunities in the club shop throughout the season.....watch out for announcements on social media
· NEW! Free on-line match day programme
· Access to the supporters' marquee for pre-match dining and bar
· Access to members only events, speakers and galas
· Invitations to open Q&A sessions with players and coaching staff
· Club evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the season with subsidised supper
· Priority booking opportunity (subject to availability) for pre-match dining in the clubhouse and supporters marquee
· Regular newsletter updates
· Entitled to apply for international tickets from the club's allocation
· Entitled to apply for debenture seats at Twickenham
Monthly instalment payments plans were also introduced for the first time.
If you would like some guidance about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Kevin Gollop on 07797 723701.
For all other enquiries then please email the Club Secretary, William Church.