Jersey Reds Life Membership – Limited Release10/08/2016
The club has undertaken significant upgrading projects over the summer. These include the installation of new high quality floodlighting, a new club operating system, an online membership system, upgraded wi-fi capability and a state-of-the-art point of sales system. All of these improvements are aimed at providing a great club-experience for all members and other visitors.
We now need your help to raise funds to meet some of the cost of these upgrades. We have identified several ways to achieve this aim, and you will hear about some of these ideas in the coming weeks.
The first of these is to issue up to 50 new Life Memberships (‘LM’). This is the first time in many years that the club has offered this membership class, and it will be the last time for a number of years to come.
As the name implies, once you buy a LM, you will be a member for life with no more annual membership fees to be paid. LMs will have life-long enjoyment of the many benefits of membership, including discounts on match-day admission or season tickets, the right to apply for international tickets, discounts on merchandise, special members-only events, priority booking for lunches, designated seating areas etc.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- 50 new LM will be offered. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. The club’s Executive’s decision on allocation will be final.
- The LM will only be available to confirmed 2015/6 members.
- Your already paid 2016/7 membership fee, if any, will be offset against the LM cost.
- LM will be available only to individuals. There will be no joint, family or other combinations available.
- The cost of LM will be determined by your age as at the 1st of August 2016 (see below).
- There will be no refunds available.
- The LM is not transferrable under any circumstance.
- The LM fee will be as follows :-
- LM aged 65 plus - £1,000
- 60 - 64 - £1,300
- 55 - 59 - £1,800
- 50 - 54 - £2,400
- 45 - 49 - £3,000
- 40 - 44 - £3,600
- Applications will open immediately and close on 17th August 2016, or sooner if the maximum number is reached. Notice will be given through electronic mail and social media.
- You will be informed soon after the closing date of whether you have been successful in your application.
- Full payment will be due by no later than 15th September and we will send you details of how to make your payment.
- LMs will receive a uniquely identified LM club card.
- LMs will still need to pay for admission to home games (obtaining the members' discount for season tickets or individual match tickets)
Email Nicola Dando to apply. Please note that if your application is successful, full payment is required by 15th September 2016.