U12-U16 Juniors (Girls Contact)
Manager: Sadie Ruellan, email@example.com
Lead Coach:Julia Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches: Dave Clarke, Adrian Galvin, Lucy Hart, Nick Bonney, Ade le Tourneur
For membership enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Training Times : Sunday Mornings 10:30-12, Pitch 2 at the Jersey Rugby Club.
Congratulations to Gabbi Knight, Charlie Cornwall and Mimi Galvin for being selected for the U15 Hampshire Squad. A further congratulations to Gabbi for being selected for the South East U15 Junior Academy!
Training Back on This week!
Did you know…
- More than 18,000 women and girls play rugby regularly in England
- England Women won the Rugby World Cup in 2014 after beating Canada 21-9 in Paris, France. The victory followed a record-breaking seventh consecutive 6 Nations crown in 2012 as well as the Grand Slam. They also became the first team ever in 6 Nations history not to concede a try
So what about you?
- Ready to tackle a new sport? Want to get fit? Bored with the gym?
- Played at university and need to find a club?
- Want to meet new people and play rugby for fun?
- Played mini rugby and now can't find a girls team?
- Want to play a sport at county level?