This area contains a number of documents that will be of use to managers of all age groups.
Many of our managers now have years of experience and we would encourage all new(er) managers to learn from the experiences of others, especially those who have previously managed the age group in question.
Please remember that you are never more than a phone call or an email away from a helping hand from a committee member so don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.
31/07/15 There is a six adult tent (Will take >12 youngsters) 'Outwell Iowa L' available for Festivals/Away trips, weighing 16.9 kilos it can go as hold baggage - please contact Roger N to book. Instructions on how to assemble/pack away are on 'Youtube' - link .
Youngsters who want to try Academy rugby; please ask their parents to fill in the application form in the office before allowing them to join the training - this means that they will be covered by insurance. Could you also keep a record of their name on your register for Safeguarding purposes.
Note - See also Lead Coaches area for information.
- Contents for Managers file
- JRFCA Squad budget template
- First Aid Protocol
- JRFCA Meal Booking Form
- Alternative locations for matches & training - Plan B
- The Welfare of Young people in Rugby Union Guidance
- RFU Tour Guidelines
- Hampshire Tour Checklist
- Code of Rugby
- Safeguarding audit
- Joining the coaching cadre at JRFCA
- JRFC Safeguarding policy (1)
- Code of Conduct
- 13 JRFCA Officer roles (1).doc
- 13 template_for_academy_trips (1).doc
- JR - MJ - Parental Medical Consent form - season - English
- JR - MJ - Parental Medical Consent form - one trip - English